Upon arrival to Budapest, you will be greeted by an English speaking driver who will drive you to the hotel.
- Free transfers between the Hotel, Surgery and Airport
- Hotel staff have been trained to cater for the needs of patients receiving dental treatment and can provide 24 hour assistance.
BHMS's recommendation: OPERA GARDEN HOTEL & APARTMENTS
Private apartment hotel for BHMS clients. Hotel services:
- 24 hour assistance for dental clients
- Located in a pedestrian street in the heart of Budapest,just a few blocks away from the Opera House and the Hungarian "Champs-Élysées"
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner served to order in your room
- Special menu for recently treated dental patients
- Use of wellness, hot tub, and roof terrace (shower & sun loungers)
- Free internet acccess
- 3 bars, 5 restaurant within 50 meters of the hotel
- Laundry services, if required
- Patients are supplied with a Hungarian mobile phone for the duration of their visit.
- 24 hour assistance is also available through the emergency telephone number – which is a direct line to a member of the dental team
- Sightseeing time maximised – all appointments are pre-scheduled and we endeavour to only keep you at the surgery for as long as is necessary, giving you plenty of time to explore the city.
- Tea, coffee and water are available for free to anyone in the surgery waiting area.
- Post –operation packs provided – Patients are supplied with free painkillers, antibiotics and ice to help aid healing and to minimise the risk of infection. Nutritional drinks are also provided in cases where chewing food will not be possible for a few hours.
- English magazines and a flat screen TV with English channels in the waiting area
- Recovery room- a separate room with a bed is available for patients recovering from sedation, or who would like a rest after treatment.
- The surgery is equipped with modern and state of the art dental equipment and materials from all over Europe.
- All the staff and dentists speak excellent English, so communication is never an issue.
- The dental team are constantly attending training courses to add to, or enhance their already exceptional level of knowledge in their field of practice.
Now you can see that our motto ‘We care about you’ is really true!!