Welcome to the new headquarters of British Hungarian Medical Service in London in our newly refurbished and European -standard equipped dental surgery.
158-160 BATTERSEA PARK ROAD,
LONDON SW11 4ND
We welcome all our existing and prospective clients at our friendly and welcoming dentistry, State-of the-art with new equipment throughout.
Our friendly and welcoming reception and waiting area is elegantly furnished with comfortable chairs. Reading and informative material for patients, plants and quiet music to provide a relaxing environment for our clients.
The London-Dental-Implant-Centre provides the following for clients:
- Pain free dentistry and oral intervention
- EU compliant environment
- European -standard rated materials, instruments, and technology
- Superior laboratory support
- Fair, reasonable prices approx 30% - 50% less than the average UK price
- State-of the-art with new equipment throughout.
Prearranged appointments can be booked through our reception team below:
Address: 158 - 160 Battersea Park Road, London, SW11 4ND
Telephone: 0800 567 7439
Nowhere else in London will you find such a concentration of dental expertise and excellence. Our success is ensured by the following factors:
- London Dental Clinic is a modern purpose built dental practice situated in Battersea Park, promoting a comfortable, relaxing but clinical environment, boasting the latest high-tech equipment.
- We specialize in Implantology, Artificial Bone Replacement, Sinus Lift Procedure, Periodontal Surgery and Porcelain Crown and Bridgework
- Cosmetic dentistry such as Full Porcelain Crowns, Porcelain Inlays, Veneers and Tooth Whitening, are also offered. Do not hesitate to contact us with minor problems, too.
- All our dentists, dental technicians and assistants use the most advanced dental equipment from Germany and Japan to deliver dental treatment of the highest standard.
- We are driven by quality of service as well as quality of treatment, and our team makes every effort to provide the best dental experience for you.
- The quality of restoration work - crowns and bridges, inlays, veneers, and dentures - depends upon the skill and dexterity of the technicians.
- All our technicians are all highly qualified and are among Europe's top experts in their fields.
Our practice in London is fitted with a Cranex Novus digital x-ray system. These machines use sensors which pick up the x-rays and immediately transform them into sharp, clear images that appear almost instantly and can be displayed on to the computer screen.
Once the digital x-ray image is on the screen we can then talk you through any problems, while we are both viewing the images.
The digital x-ray system enables us to use a lower dose of x-ray whilst maintaining high quality.
Our dental team is dedicated to providing you with the very best quality in all aspects of dental care within a friendly and caring environment.
We place a high emphasis on prevention and patient education, building close relationships with our patients. Patient care and goodwill are extremely important to us. We work with you to help you achieve optimum dental health.
We are totally committed to post graduate training and pride ourselves on our quality of care. We constantly invest in new equipment, materials and techniques to ensure the best possible care for your dental health.
How to find us:
From London: Train from London Victoria to Battersea Park Station turn right upon exiting the station and walk for 10 minutes (in the direction of Wandsworth) or 4 stops on bus 344 from Battersea Park Train Station to Beechmore Road. Trains leave every 3-4 minutes from Victoria.
From the South Coast: Train to Clapham Junction, bus number 344, 6 stops to Beechmore Road (off Battersea Park Road)
There is free parking for 1 hour in the adjacent Beechmore Road. The surgery falls outside the congestion charge.
Victoria Station (Circle line, District line and Victoria line) and then 5 stops on the number 44 bus to Battersea Secondary School (on Battersea Park Road)
Numbers 44, 137, 156, 344, 452